WIOA Youth: Young Adult Scholarship Programs
CareerSource Broward collaborates with education and training partners and local organizations throughout Broward County to provide in-demand career training opportunities, assisting out-of-school youth with paying for parts of their education as part of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
You May Be Eligible For Scholarships Up To $12,000!
CareerSource Broward can help you reach your goals by assisting with paid education and training for your next big career move through scholarships for in-demand career training through a network of schools located throughout South Florida.
In addition to scholarship opportunities for training and education, the CareerSource Broward out-of-school youth programs provide paid work experience, career pathway planning, employability skills training, financial literacy training, tutoring, support services, job placement, and follow-up.
You may be eligible if:
- You are a Broward County resident, ages 18-23
- You have earned a high-school diploma or GED
- You have been out of school for six (6) months or more, and are not currently enrolled
CSBD Can Help You Pay For Going Back To School!
- Over 200 programs to choose from
- Scholarships can cover tuition, books, and supplies
- Paid work experience in your field of study
- Transportation assistance - gas allowance or bus pass
- Job placement assistance after completion of training or graduation
- NOT A LOAN - this is an investment toward your future
Want More Information?
We are dedicated to providing the tools to assist your child with job leads and to prepare them for the workforce. If you have any questions, please contact Yushika Florence at (954) 202-3830, ext. 3066, or by email at YFlorence@careersourcebroward.com.