Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Reemployment Assistance /Unemployment Benefits: (800) 204-2418 or www.floridajobs.org/raaplication.
- To download the paper application (available in English, Spanish and Creole), click here.
How to File a Claim Online For Reemployment Assistance
Go to www.floridajobs.org/raaplication to access the online system to file an RA Claim, claim your weeks or access frequently asked questions. The online system is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. However, the online system is only available to claim weeks Monday – Saturday, 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Before filing your claim online, gather the following information to assist you in completing the application.
- Your Social Security number
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of all your employers during the last 18 months.
- The dates you worked and total earnings from each employer.
- Driver’s License, State ID, Voter Registration number or other type of ID that could verify your identity.
- The name and local number of your labor union hall, if applicable
- If you are not a U.S. Citizen, your Alien Registration Number and work permit expiration date
- Your DD-214 form (if you were in the military within the last 2 years)
- Form SF-50 or for SF-8 and check stubs or W-2 proof of earnings (if you were a federal employee)
You may call the RA Hotline to speak with an agent anytime from Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 1 (800) 204-2418. RA agents can provide information about filing a claim, claiming your weeks or obtaining information about your claim. Submit questions or comments regarding the RA program by accessing the Reemployment Assistance Contact Form online at www.floridajobs.org/fileaclaim. All email inquiries will be responded to by an RA agent within 5 business days, either by email or telephone, based on your choice.