Help For Aviation Workers
- Tenga en cuenta que esta página web se puede traducir haciendo clic en el botón Traducción de Google en la parte superior de la página.
- Tanpri sonje ke paj entènèt sa a ka tradui lè ou klike sou bouton Tradiksyon Google ki anlè paj la.
- Veuillez noter que cette page Web peut être traduite en cliquant sur le bouton Google Traduction en haut de la page.
Do you have aviation, aerospace, or other transportation-related work experience?
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted thousands of workers in the aviation industry. If you're looking for a job or want to transfer some of your work skills to another profession, we have the expertise to help you meet your career goals. Check out this short video that explains what we're all about when it comes to jobs, training, and employment support. You'll be glad you connected with us.
Employment & Career Resources
Broward County residents looking for a job are encouraged to register in Employ Florida. The online system serves as a one-stop shop to assist you with you job search, while also allowing you to directly apply for jobs, all at no cost. Here's a short video to help you get started.
Resources to help you use Employ Florida are provided below. You can also contact your local CareerSource Broward career center and ask to speak with a team member for further assistance.
- Employ Florida (Flyer): Here’s a quick one-page resource about the benefits of using Employ Florida: English | Español | Kreyòl
- How to Use Employ Florida: To watch a short training video about how to create an Employ Florida account, click here.
- Employ Florida Step-By-Step Registration Guide: Need assistance with setting up your Employ Florida account? If so, check out our registration guide: English | Español | Kreyòl
- Employ Florida: Résumé Builder Overview: To learn more about how to use the Résumé Builder feature on Employ Florida, click here to watch a short video.
- Résumé Builder Screen Shots Presentation: English | Español | Kreyòl
- Employ Florida: Virtual Recruiter: Employ Florida's Virtual Recruiter feature allows you to receive automatic notifications of new job matches. To learn about how to set up a Virtual Recruiter on Employ Florida, click here to watch a short video.
- Virtual Recruiter Screen Shots Presentation: English | Español | Kreyòl
- Employ Florida Mobile Application: Employ Florida Mobile is available on the App Store and on Google Play. To learn about how to how to login to your Employ Florida account using the application on your mobile device, click here: English | Español | Français
The job openings below are currently posted in Employ Florida. If you are interested in applying for any of the following position, please visit Employ Florida and search by the provided job order number.
- City Furniture - Delivery Driver – Job Order #11211796
- City Furniture - Sales Associate – Job Order #11189181
- City Furniture - Maintenance Associate – Job Order #11244590
- City Furniture - Warehouse Chair Assembler - Job Order #11243809
- City Furniture - Overnight Warehouse Associate – Job Order #11241431
- Motor Services Hugo Stamp – Fiberglass / Paint Technician - Job Order #11257040
- Motor Services Hugo Stamp – Branding and Communications Manager - Job Order #11257057
- Motor Services Hugo Stamp – Sales Representative - Job Order #11257098
Online Workshop Presentations: The English versions of our professional presentations are available as live virtual webinars. You can register for the webinar by visiting our events calendar here.
- Résumé Preparation (Versión en Español)
- Résumé Preparation (Version Française)
- Telephone Interview (Versión en Español)
- Telephone Interview (Version Française)
- Telephone Interview (Vèsyon nan Kreyòl Ayisyen)
- Video Interview (Versión en Español)
- Video Interview (Vèsyon nan Kreyòl Ayisyen)
- Video Interview (Version Française)
Are you looking to go back to school? To learn more about how you may qualify for a scholarship of up to $12,000 for in-demand career training, click here to watch a short video.
Now more than ever is a great time to get the skills you need for the job you want. Accelerated training programs are designed so that you can train in a short amount of time, from one semester to one year or less, and quickly join the workforce in a high-wage career with a certification credential. Available training programs include:
- Automotive service technician
- Computer programming
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC)
- Motion picture production
- Commercial Vehicle Driving
- and much more!
To learn more about rapid training programs offered by Broward College, visit https://www.broward.edu/enroll/weareone/index.html
Broward Technical Colleges
To learn more about rapid training programs offered by Broward Technical Colleges, visit
For a list of upcoming virtual recruitment events and to access our events calendar, click here.
Get A Temporary Job Fast!
Broward County Residents who have lost their job due to COVID-19 may be eligible to participate in a temporary work-based program that provides employment for up to four (4) months. Your work experience and skills may be able to transfer to the following available jobs through the program:
- Warehouse associates and cleanup
- Cleanup and sanitation activities at public facilities
- Administrative assistant and more.
**Additional information about the employment program, including eligibility requirements and how to get started, can be found by clicking the button below.**
Upcoming Virtual Seminars Where You Can Learn How We Can Help You Find Your Next Job or Get Money to Go to School
Thinking about entering a new career field? Interested in going back to school? CareerSource Broward hosts virtual seminars that cover several topics to help you make your next career move, including scholarships for career training, paid internships, on-the-job training and more. There is NO COST to attend the webinar, but registration is required. Below is the date for our next upcoming webinar:
Reemployment Financial Assistance
Florida's Reemployment Assistance (RA) benefits, formerly known as unemployment compensation, are available to Floridians who have been negatively impacted as a result of the ongoing coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Eligible Floridians include individuals who have lost their job through no fault of their own; laid off or sent home without pay for an extended period by their employer; are quarantined by a medical professional or a government agency; or caring for an immediate family member who is diagnosed with COVID-19. Click here to view a list of frequently asked questions before you begin your application process.
How Do I Apply
- Individuals can apply for reemployment assistance benefits by visiting the state's new user-friendly website at www.floridajobs.org/raapplication.
- You can also print an application online (available in English, Spanish and Creole) by clicking here.
- Please note that paper applications may take longer to process than completing an online application. Paper applications can be mailed to: Florida Department of Economic Opportunity P.O. Box 5350 Tallahassee, FL 32314-5350
- RA benefits are administered by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and NOT CareerSource Broward. For specific questions about unemployment benefits, call 1 (833) 352-7759.