Monday, October 7, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The Professional Placement Network (PPN) workshop is all about helping you become employed in your next right job. We teach you the things you must do, things you must say, things you must prepare, and finally the things you must be to become successful in your job search. Workshop topics include:
- Defining your career goals
- Developing your plan of action
- Creating your personal infomercial
- Networking strategies: the power of relationship building
- Effective interviewing strategies
- Negotiating for the job at the best price
*Interested workshop attendees must have a four-year degree or a minimum of five years of managerial experience and/or a salary of $47,000 per year or more.
To register for this event, click here.