Tuesday, July 21, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The Professional Placement Network (PPN) workshop is all about helping you become employed in your next right job. We teach you the things you should say, how to prepare, and what to do to become successful in your job search.
Workshop topics include:
- Defining your career goals
- Developing your plan of action
- Creating your infomercial
- Networking strategies: the power of relationship-building
- Effective interviewing strategies
- Negotiating for the job at the best price.
*Interested workshop attendees must have a four-year degree or a minimum of five years of managerial experience and/or a salary of $47,000 per year or more.
To register for this event, click here.