- Department: Operations
- Location: CareerSource Broward 2890 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Job Code: 607
- Date Posted: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 9:52am
- Employment Status: Temporary Part-time (30 hours per week)
- Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
- Salary: $17.51 per hr
- Monitor and evaluate job sites to ensure contractors are providing safe and secure work environments in compliance with their contracts.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to contractors with regard to established rules, regulations, and procedures especially in relation to child labor laws.
- Monitor and assist participants to ensure compliance with program rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Distribute and collect biweekly participants’ time sheets ensuring they are accurately completed in accordance with CSBD's policies and procedures and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Provide guidance and counseling to participants as needed.
- Prepare a variety of weekly reports and case notes as needed.
- Participate in agency’s quality improvement initiatives by continually focusing on and improving customer service.
- Communicate with coworkers, management, staff, clients, and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence, emails, and faxes.
- May be assigned other responsibilities on a temporary or ongoing basis as necessary for the delivery of quality service within the Program or CSBD as an organization.
A high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of one year of progressively responsible paid or volunteer experience working with older youth in a structured environment is required. A bachelor’s degree in education, social work or a related field is preferred. Human relations or counseling experience is a plus.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and possess the ability to utilize the Internet to conduct research and obtain data. The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees at all levels, the general public, and our partners is required. Also required is: the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing; the ability to prioritize work; the ability to perform many tasks in a short time frame; and the ability to accurately follow oral and written instructions. Position requires access to reliable transportation to travel to multiple worksites on a daily basis during the program.
CareerSource Broward provides necessary reasonable accommodation in the interview process upon request to persons with disabilities. Such requests must be made PRIOR to any scheduled interview.
CareerSource Broward is an E-Verify employer. For more information click on our E-Verify website.
All individuals selected for hire must provide original documentation as referenced on the Form I-9 List A or List B and C, documenting their identity and employment eligibility. List B documents must contain a photo.