CareerSource Broward's Start-Up Now is a unique entrepreneurship training program in South Florida that helps you bring your innovative ideas to life. We partner with the Innovation Hub @ Broward College to bring you a demanding and profitable hands-on learning experience that will challenge you. In this program, you will:
- Determine your idea’s viability and learn how to write a rock-solid business plan and develop a great pitch
- Use the latest and proven methodology
- Receive guidance and mentorship from professionals and successful entrepreneurs
- Save thousands of dollars on a formal education, while earning 12 college credits and a technical certificate in Entrepreneurship from Broward College
- Pursue an opportunity to pitch for seed funding from the J. David Armstrong, Jr. President Emeritus Student Venture Fund
How The Program Works
- We start by introducing you to key concepts in entrepreneurship, marketing and finance that you'll want to know to give you a comfort level when speaking to investors and others.
- Next, we help you determine product-market fit using a proven methodology and a framework of accountability.
- If you have that fit, you move on to writing your business plan and developing your pitch - facilitated by a successful serial entrepreneur and with the advice and mentoring of an experienced entrepreneur, investor or C-level professional.
- Finally, we begin holding you accountable to what you said you would do as you participate in your first CEO peer group.
- You launch your very own business!
Sign Up To Receive Updates And Information About Start-Up Now
Have Questions About Start-Up Now?
For more information about Start-Up Now, contact Doug Saenz, program manager, at (954) 495-4346, ext. 2, or at email@example.com.